Congratulations, your Completion day is just around the corner! We are here to help you with any questions you may have so please feel free to reach out at any time.
Here are some last minute suggestions to try and make this transition as smooth as possible for you:
- Contact your bank/broker to ensure your financing is in order and funds are ready.
- Ensure you have an appointment scheduled with your Lawyer/Notary to sign your closing documents.
- Visit and talk to your insurance brokerage to arrange/cancel insurance policies.
- Check your contract to see if there are any requirements (have home professionally cleaned, any inclusions or exclusions on the contract that you may have forgotten about?)
- On the day of completion your Lawyer/Notary will register the change in title with the Land Title Office. We will be in contact once the title has been transferred making your deal officially complete!
Following the title registration:
- Make arrangements to pick up your cheque from the sale of your home from your Lawyer/Notary.
- Schedule an appointment with your bank to settle your accounts.
- Prepare for moving day!
- Keys/remotes will be required on possession day so make certain you advise us of those details.
Remember we are only a phone call away should you need anything at all! 604-728-2845